Holding Things Up To The Light
I typically publish my thoughts (questions, doubts, opinions, observations, self-therapy, flawed but sincere conclusions) once a week, or when life allows. I LOVE it when you share yours back.
A sampling of favorite topics:
- Following A New Path
- 10 Habits of Life Uncurled
- The Glass is Full
- Disneyland Dreams
- Waiting For The Sun To Rise
- Art As A Work Of Life
- When Being Female is Hazardous To Your Health
- Walk With Me
- Be Careful With Your Words, Be Careful With Your Anger
- Honorable Mention: You Are What You Love
If you like what you see, don’t miss any posts–to subscribe to e-mail just scroll to the bottom of the page.
About Janet, Seriously
Who am I?
Best answer: I am a lover of Jesus and his unconventional ways.
Traditional Answer: A Theology and Bible teacher, a retreat speaker, writer and fine artist, I take delight in,
- Drawing people deeper into the love of God,
- Inviting them to see the good, the true, the beautiful too too easily forgotten,
- Creating a space for genuine community, an open hug of acceptance for those who are on the outside.
A Fuller Theological Seminary graduate with a Master of Arts in Theology, I enjoy visits from my daughter, two sons, two lovely daughters-in-law, and my two brilliant, adorable grandsons. I live in Northern California with my husband, Dave, and am often found painting with oils the beauty of this area.
This blog is for you: the beautiful hearts, original thinkers, people who appreciate offbeat humor and who care about what really matters. I hope I will hear from you here.